Sunday, April 29, 2012

blissful birthday

I think today was the best birthday i’ve ever had...and more people wished me a happy birthday than ever before-via text messages, facebook and e-mail its amazing! how many people sent me well wishes...i realize how incredibly loved and supported i am. so many people love me so much. and i feel so incredibly supported--so many people really want this net phase of my life to be happy and joyful. and i know i have drawn so much of this good energy into my life. so much love and abundance and fun fun fun. lots of love and laughter--i had trouble finishing conversations with people because so many people kept talking to me. I have created such amazing friendships in such a short period of time! i’m amazed at myself when i stop to take stock of where i am at and what i am doing....how i am moving through my life.. . i am so happy right now. and even though its 230 in the morning i am so wired on the fun of my party and am floating on absolute bliss.

I am really living it. to the fullest. savoring the moment. . . packing so much into my days--i realize i am always so busy! in a good way--i get a lot into my days and i enjoy many blessings in my life. so many amazing people in my life. so much to do so much to see to explore just gotta get out there and live it!!!!! and i’m really truly doing it. i am so proud of myself and so so grateful! my heart is bursting-wide open and just look at all that i’ve allowed in.

I feel my father's pride pulsating around me. and his love. I know he stands by my side truly cheering me on as i maneuver my way through this upheaval and transformation. I am so blessed to have the resources and support to grow and shine so much through all the pain and sadness in my life. Tragedy is opportunity for growth and amazing self-discovery. I am so grateful to be able to see.

One regret, dear world,
That I am determined not to have
When I am lying on my deathbed
Is that
I did not kiss you enough.

-Hafiz

No comments:

Post a Comment